Monday 9 June 2014

Oops, I went shopping: YSL Beauty



Hello beautiful strangers, who doesn’t love a bit of YSL? Just wanted to share with you some of the lovely things I picked up recently.

My sweet sweet girlfriends got me a blush and a lipstick for my birthday.
Blush Radiance in #2 is a gorgeous golden peach. It has a mix of a matte and a shimmer shade, so you can custom blend it to your own preference, giving you a healthy subtle glow. It’s unlike anything in my collection and will be perfect in Summer paired with a swipe of bronzer for that golden goddess look.


#1 Le Rouge – the name says it all! This Rouge Pur Couture lipstick is a gorgeous bright red. Who doesn’t love a YSL lipstick? Merci beaucoup mes amies.

During your birthday month, YSL offers you a complimentary mini facial and evening makeup look. On my visit, I picked up a Gloss Volupte and the new Kiss & Blush.

Gloss Volupte in #203 Corail Gandoura completely flew under my radar. While looking at swatches online, I had my eyes set on #15, #19 and #202. #203 is a pale peachy coral. The makeup artist used it on me and it was so pretty. It’s gorgeous paired with a smokey eye or as an everyday shade.

Kiss & Blush in #5 Rouge Effrontee I was really excited to see these in store. I love multipurpose products as it feels like you’re really getting the value for your money. I love that natural flush red blushes give.



Have you tried any of these and what are your favourite YSL products? Hope you enjoyed the little bit of eye candy. I’ll post swatches and in depth reviews soon, so keep your eyes out for that! 

Linzi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment